I’ve been sick the last couple of days and prone to the odd breakout of waterworks. I’m happy to say though, I haven’t lost my sense of gratitude.
Today I’m grateful for:
- my phone call from Nita’s sister. It made my day.
- pushing on and grouting the 2 projects that were waiting. After a day in bed yesterday it felt good to achieve something today.
- all I’m learning from others about making mosaics.
- the latest season of Grace and Frankie on Netflix.
- our cats and the love they give. Meisha is usually pretty aloof, but she’s onto it if one of us is unwell or feeling down.
- our internet working properly.
- my daughter having done the Driver Safety course during the week.
- a renewed sense of hope for the coming year.