As talked about in the above clip, without gratitude we can’t really find true happiness. Plans and goals for the future are important but we must never lose sight of what we have in the present.
Keeping that in mind, today I’m grateful for:
- my daughter sharing with me what’s been going on for her today
- talking with a friend
- hope (again!)
- my plants
- my hair brush – imagine not being able to brush your hair!
- sitting in the sun this morning
- my favourite pair of boots
- Apple TV – I’m enjoying ‘Small Animal Hospital with John Barrowman’ series
What are you grateful for today?